UAMSISTE Neoprene Dumbbell Hand Weights Set of 2, Hexagon Shape,

Image
UAMSISTE Neoprene Dumbbell Hand Weights Set of 2, Hexagon Shape, Color Coded, LBS - Non-SLI, Easy to Read Hand Weights for Muscle Toning, Strength Building, Weight Loss,Four Weights 🔥 FAST SHIPPING FROM US: WE SHIP THE ITEM FROM USA, IT WILL ONLY TAKES ABOUT 3-7 DAYS TO ARRIVE!!! 💪【DURABLE HAND WEIGHT】: Durable cast-iron hand weight dumbbells are ideal for light weightlifting and muscle toning 💪【HEXAGONAL SHAPE】: Keeps weight from rolling and stays in place when not in use 💪【VERSATILE & MULTIPURPOSE】: Our freestyle weights, sold in pairs, aid in exercises that burn calories and help you tone and maintain strength. Ideal for fitness, weight loss, and orthopedic therapy, they also help improve stamina, and muscle mass. 💪【VIBRANT COLORS WITH A NEOPRENE FINISH】: With bright colors and easy-to-read numbers, using training weights has never been easier or more fun. The durable neoprene coating provides a comfy grip and protection against calluses.            

balanced body Allegro 2 Reformer System, with Tower, Mat & Legs

balanced body Allegro 2 Reformer System, with Tower, Mat & Legs

Beautiful design with top-of-the-line commercial durability. Frame is powder-coated anodized aluminum with warm maple accents.


balanced body Allegro 2 Reformer System, with Tower, Mat & Legs


When I decided to purchase a reformer for my home, I searched for more than a year before deciding. Buying a reformer is a hefty investment, so I wanted to make sure I was being wise with my money. The things that finally tipped my hand toward the Allegro 2 with Tower, were the beauty of the machine, the moveable foot bar, and the friendly and prompt responses from Balanced Body customer service when I had questions. I am thrilled!

The packaging is nearly as impressive as the machine itself. The reformer came in six boxes (I also purchased the box and the jump board) each of which arrived undamaged and which were neatly and intelligently organized. Uncrating takes a while and be prepared to have quite a stack of cardboard to recycle when you are finished.

Warning: the frame is heavy. But, that also means it is sturdy. My husband and I were able to carry it down to our basement, but we broke a sweat doing it. If you are able to do so, consider enlisting a few friends to help with moving it. The rest of the pieces are sturdy, as well, but easily moved with two people.

Assembly is so straightforward. I realize that there are instructional videos on how to do this, but we found the printed material sufficient. Explanations are clear and easy to follow. The trickiest part was engaging the foot bar the first time, but even that was pretty easy--especially once we understood how the tilting mechanism worked. Again, the packaging was helpful during the assembly process because of the logical organization of parts.

I will be using this at home for myself and my husband to be able to do more frequent workouts. I have been going to local studios several times a week and have become such a Pilates addict that I want to do more. I finally decided to make the jump to buying a reformer when I realized that, with the cost of classes, the machine will pay for itself in less than a year. And with Balanced Body online classes available, I can now workout anytime or as much as I want. I am one happy customer!

If you are in the market for a reformer for either your home or your studio, strongly consider the Allegro 2 with Tower. It is a work of art.

Buy form Here

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Concept2 SkiErg with PM5, Black

BODY EXPRESS with Curve Technology Vibration Platform by Tony Little

REDLIRO Under Desk Treadmill 2 in 1 Walking Machine Portable Space Saving Fitness