UAMSISTE Neoprene Dumbbell Hand Weights Set of 2, Hexagon Shape,

Image
UAMSISTE Neoprene Dumbbell Hand Weights Set of 2, Hexagon Shape, Color Coded, LBS - Non-SLI, Easy to Read Hand Weights for Muscle Toning, Strength Building, Weight Loss,Four Weights 🔥 FAST SHIPPING FROM US: WE SHIP THE ITEM FROM USA, IT WILL ONLY TAKES ABOUT 3-7 DAYS TO ARRIVE!!! 💪【DURABLE HAND WEIGHT】: Durable cast-iron hand weight dumbbells are ideal for light weightlifting and muscle toning 💪【HEXAGONAL SHAPE】: Keeps weight from rolling and stays in place when not in use 💪【VERSATILE & MULTIPURPOSE】: Our freestyle weights, sold in pairs, aid in exercises that burn calories and help you tone and maintain strength. Ideal for fitness, weight loss, and orthopedic therapy, they also help improve stamina, and muscle mass. 💪【VIBRANT COLORS WITH A NEOPRENE FINISH】: With bright colors and easy-to-read numbers, using training weights has never been easier or more fun. The durable neoprene coating provides a comfy grip and protection against calluses.            

DEDLift Dominus Pre Workout Powder

DEDLift Dominus Pre Workout Powder, Crash-Free Energy, Tunnel Vision Focus, Muscle Pumps, Fruit Punch, 40 Servings


Caffeine Triad

The holy triumvirate of caffeine — Caffeine Anhydrous, Caffeine Citrate, and Di-Caffeine Malate — works synergistically with Eria Jarensis Extract to enhance your energy and prevent post-workout crashes.

DEDLift Dominus Pre Workout Powder,

I needed some more pre workout and a friend recommended that I try Dominus out. Over the 5 years I’ve been weight and resistance training I’ve tried a handful of preworkouts ranging from Jack3d, C4, and l Mr. Hyde just to name a few. All I really look for in a preworkout is to get me hyped to workout. And usually these would do the trick and I’d get my workouts done. I’m also not a huge dude (I’m 5’9, 175 lbs, athletic/lean looking frame) and I’m moderately tollerant to caffeine as my only source of caffeine is preworkout.

Lately I’ve been wanting to try other stuff out just to change it up since taking the same preworkouts can get old (kinda like eating the same meal over and over again). And over the years of taking pres I have done more research on what I’m actually taking so I know what works and what doesn’t. Nowadays there’s tons of preworkouts that claim to be the best but every time i see “propriety blend” on the label of supplements I automatically just disregard them. It’s nice to see that this preworkout lists all the ingredients clearly.

The first main selling point that Dominus has is “max focus” and i would have to agree. Each time I’ve taken the supplement I’m dialed in each rep of each exercise and when I’m resting for my next set I’m really determined to get it done. I even catch myself staring into nothingness with unwavering focus. It’s like I have tunnel vision. During a workout the main focus you should have is getting your workout done with intent and effort. Dominus gave me that feeling. There’s only a couple preworkouts I’ve taken that have had this effect on me and it puts me in the zone. Pretty cool.

The “crash-free energy” statement stays pretty true as well. The first time I took Dominus landed on my first leg day of the week, on a Monday, where I had just worked 8 hours on 3 hours of sleep so I decided to take two scoops for a workout at 7 pm. Let’s just say leg days suck but I was able to get through it smoothly with no signs of crashing throughout the whole workout. Pretty much energized the whole time. It doesn’t hit that hard early or at all but once you get warm and going there’s a constantly flow of energy til the end of your workout. Post workout I didn’t feel like I was gonna crash and actually didn’t sleep til about 3 am the next day (remember I only had about 3 hours sleep the night prior). So I guess that just goes to show you that “crash-free” claim stands true, well for me that is.

I usually take my preworkout about 5 mins before I get to the gym and once I get inside I usually like to warm up on a treadmill or a stationary bike before lifting. While my body is getting warm I could feeling the beta-alanine tingles and about 10 mins in the I could feel that the pre has kicked in and it was go time. Like i mentioned it doesn’t hit you hard but a sense of urgency and determination can best describe the feeling.

In terms of flavor I went with the Orange Mango and I’d say it’s pretty good. Goes down pretty smooth that has that tangy taste you expect from orange flavors mixed with that exotic mango flavor. One of the better tasting preworkout I’ve had. It does have a little aftertaste but it’s not bad (unless you don’t sourish aftertaste lol. It also mixes well with very minimal leftover powered in the bottle.

If you’ve taken preworkouts before usually after the first couple times of taking one you know if it’s good or not and so far I’ve enjoyed Dominus. I like to rotate preworkouts and for the price I would buy it again.

Buy form Here

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Concept2 SkiErg with PM5, Black

BODY EXPRESS with Curve Technology Vibration Platform by Tony Little

REDLIRO Under Desk Treadmill 2 in 1 Walking Machine Portable Space Saving Fitness