UAMSISTE Neoprene Dumbbell Hand Weights Set of 2, Hexagon Shape,

Image
UAMSISTE Neoprene Dumbbell Hand Weights Set of 2, Hexagon Shape, Color Coded, LBS - Non-SLI, Easy to Read Hand Weights for Muscle Toning, Strength Building, Weight Loss,Four Weights 🔥 FAST SHIPPING FROM US: WE SHIP THE ITEM FROM USA, IT WILL ONLY TAKES ABOUT 3-7 DAYS TO ARRIVE!!! 💪【DURABLE HAND WEIGHT】: Durable cast-iron hand weight dumbbells are ideal for light weightlifting and muscle toning 💪【HEXAGONAL SHAPE】: Keeps weight from rolling and stays in place when not in use 💪【VERSATILE & MULTIPURPOSE】: Our freestyle weights, sold in pairs, aid in exercises that burn calories and help you tone and maintain strength. Ideal for fitness, weight loss, and orthopedic therapy, they also help improve stamina, and muscle mass. 💪【VIBRANT COLORS WITH A NEOPRENE FINISH】: With bright colors and easy-to-read numbers, using training weights has never been easier or more fun. The durable neoprene coating provides a comfy grip and protection against calluses.            

Nautilus E614 Elliptical Trainer

Nautilus E614 Elliptical Trainer


Nautilus E614 Elliptical Trainer

  • Goal Track capability enables users to set individual exercise goals
  • 22 programs: 9 profile, 8 heart rate control, 2 custom, 2 fitness test & 1 quick start
  • 20 levels of resistance for a wide range of workout intensity options
  • High speed, high inertia drive system with a perimeter weighted flywheel for easy start up and smooth, consistent workouts
  • Dual Track LCD displays

I started out my elliptical research by looking at Craigslist. I quickly decided that, even though it'd be cheaper, who knows what I'd be getting, and in what kind of shape! Plus, I don't have a truck so that option quickly went out the window. I did a ton of research on home elliptical machines and this one rose to the top pretty quickly, with the lower price tag ultimately sealing the deal.
Amazon does a scheduled delivery for this, and even though it said "free assembly" as an option when I was checking out, it added $99 on the next step - so just be careful about that. The box arrived beat up enough that I was worried the machine was damaged. I was able to put the machine together in about 2 hours using just the tools they sent with the machine - it's pretty straightforward! The machine didn't work when plugged in, and after some sleuthing, we discovered that the power source plug was bad. I contacted Nautilus, registered my warranty, and they sent a replacement power source within a week - that did the trick! My husband and I have now been using it for about a month and it's been great! The resistance seems harder than a commercial machine at the gym, so the level of resistance I can handle is lower than I'm used to, but overall I've been very satisfied with this machine. I also REALLY appreciate the little fan and the ability to have two users, so we can track our own workouts. Definitely recommend for a home machine!

Click Here

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Concept2 SkiErg with PM5, Black

BODY EXPRESS with Curve Technology Vibration Platform by Tony Little

REDLIRO Under Desk Treadmill 2 in 1 Walking Machine Portable Space Saving Fitness